- What is the meaning of circumstances?
- What is fortuitous event?
- What does unforeseen mean?
- What is another word for unforeseen?
- What is the meaning of unforeseen event?
- What are personal circumstances?
- What Does unfortunate circumstances mean?
- Is foreseen a word?
- How do you say due to unforeseen circumstances?
- How do you use unforeseen in a sentence?
- What is the difference between foreseeable and unforeseeable?
- Is unforeseeable a word?
- Which word conveys the opposite of realistically?
- What does unfortunately mean?
- How do you spell unfortunately?
- What is the difference between Unfortunately and fortunately?
- Which means almost the same as unfortunately?
- Is it unforseen or unforeseen?
- How do you spell inconvenience?
- What is another word for circumstances?
- What does unfortunately not mean?
What is the meaning of circumstances?
a condition, detail, part, or attribute, with respect to time, place, manner,agent, etc., that accompanies, determines, or modifies a fact or event; a modifying or influencing factor: Do not judge his behavior without considering every circumstance.
What is fortuitous event?
Legal Definition of fortuitous event : an event of natural or human origin that could not have been reasonably foreseen or expected and is out of the control of the persons concerned (as parties to a contract) : force majeure.
What does unforeseen mean?
: not anticipated or expected : not foreseen : unexpected an unforeseen delay unforeseen consequences.
What is another word for unforeseen?
What is the meaning of unforeseen event?
Something unforeseen is the opposite: no one saw it coming. Accidents are usually unforeseen events: no one expects to get in a car or bike accident on a given day. Winning the lottery, since it’s so unlikely, would be an unforeseen event. If something was unanticipated or out of the blue, it was unforeseen.
What are personal circumstances?
Your circumstances are the conditions of your life, especially the amount of money that you have.
What Does unfortunate circumstances mean?
Something unfortunate is something that you wished had not happened — like that unfortunate incident that got you suspended from school. Let’s not bring that up. Unfortunate can also describe unlucky circumstances. A natural disaster like an earthquake or a tornado will always have unfortunate consequences.
Is foreseen a word?
verb (used with object), fore·saw, fore·seen, fore·see·ing. to have prescience of; to know in advance; foreknow. to see beforehand.
How do you say due to unforeseen circumstances?
due to unforeseen circumstances synonym, due to unforeseen circumstances definition | Thesaurusabrupt, accidental, out of the blue, startling, sudden, surprise, surprising, unanticipated, unexpected, unlooked-for, unpredicted.anticipated, envisaged, expected, foreseen, intended, predicted.
How do you use unforeseen in a sentence?
1) This was a sudden and unforeseen blow. 2) For protection against unforeseen emergencies, you insure your house, your furnishings and your car. 3) Due to unforeseen circumstances the cost of the improvements has risen by twenty per cent. 4) The project was running late owing to unforeseen circumstances.
What is the difference between foreseeable and unforeseeable?
As adjectives the difference between unforeseeable and foreseeable. is that unforeseeable is incapable of being foreseen or anticipated while foreseeable is able to be foreseen or anticipated.
Is unforeseeable a word?
Meaning of unforeseeable in English. An unforeseeable event or situation is one that cannot be known about or guessed before it happens: Loss due to unforeseeable circumstances is borne by the purchaser.
Which word conveys the opposite of realistically?
What is the opposite of realistically?impracticallyunrealisticallyinsolvablyunreasonablyunimaginablyunthinkablyoutlandishlyoutrageouslyirresolublyirresolvably13 more rows
What does unfortunately mean?
unluckilyUnfortunately is the adverb form of unfortunate — so unfortunately means “unluckily.” If someone asks you whether you have to go to work tomorrow when you’d rather go to the beach, you might answer, “Unfortunately.” You might also use unfortunately when you give someone bad news, as in “Unfortunately, we cannot accept …
How do you spell unfortunately?
Correct spelling for the English word “unfortunately” is [ʌnfˈɔːt͡ʃənətli], [ʌnfˈɔːtʃənətli], [ʌ_n_f_ˈɔː_tʃ_ə_n_ə_t_l_i] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is the difference between Unfortunately and fortunately?
As adverbs the difference between fortunately and unfortunately. is that fortunately is in a fortunate manner while unfortunately is happening through bad luck, or because of some unfortunate event.
Which means almost the same as unfortunately?
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for unfortunately. lamentably, regrettably, sadly, tragically.
Is it unforseen or unforeseen?
As adjectives the difference between unforeseen and unforseen. is that unforeseen is not foreseen while unforseen is .
How do you spell inconvenience?
verb (used with object), in·con·ven·ienced, in·con·ven·ienc·ing. to put to inconvenience or trouble; incommode: He inconvenienced everyone by his constant telephoning.
What is another word for circumstances?
Some common synonyms of circumstance are episode, event, incident, and occurrence.
What does unfortunately not mean?
4. “Unfortunately not” is a standard answer to a yes or no question for which the answer is “no,” but the speaker wishes to convey some kind of empathetic sentiment towards the listener regarding their loss.